The norm for most companies and individuals in the past would be for a member of in-house personnel to keep track of their accounts. However, more recent times have shown that more and more growing companies employ an outside firm to take over the role of financial controller.
Hassapis & Co. can fulfil all your accountancy needs and business tasks, ensuring your records are updated and reported to you regularly and accurately. By outsourcing your essential financial control functions, you acquire flexibility and precious time, which ultimately allows you to promote and concentrate on your business.
Our experienced accounting department, using professional accounting programs, ensures that our clients are administered in the most effective way. We provide an extensive range of accountancy services to businesses in a wide range of market activities.
We have compiled a comprehensive list of services, which include amongst others the following:
- Payroll services
- Social insurance services
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of P.A.Y.E. returns
- Preparation and submission of VIES / Intrastat returns
- Preparation of debtors and creditors statements and ageing analysis
- Proactive recommendations on how to improve financial and accounting processes
- Preparation of various reports for management purposes such as budgets, cash flow forecasts along with variance reports against actual results
- Maintenance of proper books and records by using computerised accounting systems in a multicurrency system enabling the preparation of financial statements and reports in every major currency
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.